If you notice standing water on the pavement and/or large sections of alligator cracks it is a good idea to have your pavement resurfaced.
Asphalt resurfacing consists of several steps including:
- Preparing and cleaning the area prior to performing work.
- Leveling asphalt of lowered depth
- Hot asphalt is installed at various depths to adjust pitch to proper grades and increase parking lot strength.
- Performing varying minor processes unique to each site
- Grinding of all transitions
- If the resurface is to tie into another existing surface (i.e. concrete) asphalt is removed along the edge to allow proper alignment between the two surfaces.
- Adjusting of all drainage structures