A parking lot is one of the first things that customers, clients, and visitors notice when entering a facility. A well-marked parking lot increases the level of safety in your parking lot as people are directed in an organized and concise manner.
First impressions are made before people even get out of the car. A good indication that a property owner emphasizes maintenance is a newly striped parking lot.
Onsite Paving, Sealcoating and Maintenance is dedicated to providing our customers with design options tailored to your specific needs like pavement marking & asphalt striping in following locations McDonoughour, Atlanta, Georgia.
When considering a parking lot striping design:
- Traffic Flow
- Properly placing parking stalls, arrows and handicapped signs allow customers to enter, park, and exit quickly and safely.
- Clearly marking crosswalks, handicap ramps, and no parking zones allow your customers to feel safe and secure when crossing the parking lot or exiting their vehicle. Clear parking lot markings allow both drivers and pedestrians to visibly see where they need to be, and decreasing the chance of an accident.
- Maximizing Space
- The right layout and parking lot striping can help a property owner or management company get the most out of their lot space.
- Designated Parking
- When planning a parking lot and striping design, it is important to consider the needs of the clientele that will be using the parking lot.
- ADA Guidelines
- When a business restripes a parking lot, it must provide accessible parking spaces as required by the ADA Standards for Accessible Design.
- In addition, businesses or privately owned facilities that provide goods or services to the public have a continuing ADA obligation to remove barriers to access in existing parking lots when it is readily achievable to do so. Because restriping is relatively inexpensive, it is considered readily achievable in most cases where markers have significantly faded.
- For more information about ADA Guidelines please see the link below: